"He looked like the poet Shelley after a big night out with Lord Byron."

P.G.Wodehouse


torstai 22. toukokuuta 2008

I thought so

Today I was hurrying back to work from lunch (I was late obviously:)) but even in the midst of running I stopped to smell lovely apple tree flowers on the way.


Sometimes one needs to remind oneself that those fantastic moments in life just fly past, there and then, while running to work etc. and you can never get them back. Apple tree flowers wilt and wind blows them away.


Did you remember to enjoy them?
-----
Tänään kiiruhdin töihin juoksu jalkaa (olin tietysti tulossa viime tipassa lounaalta:)), mutta silti kiiruhtamisen keskellä pysähdyin nuuhkimaan omenapuun kukkia..


Joskus on muistutettava itselleen, että ne upeat hetket elämässä vilahtavat ohi, siinä vaan, töihin juostessa, eikä niitä saa takaisin. Omenapuun kukatkin lakastuvat ja tuuli puhaltaa ne tiehensä.


Muistitko nauttia niistä?


By Crumpet

Ei kommentteja: