"He looked like the poet Shelley after a big night out with Lord Byron."

P.G.Wodehouse


maanantai 25. elokuuta 2008

Loving you is the best thing I can do

Happy anniversary, Bean & Crumpet!

Some couples don't celebrate their anniversary, and I think it's a bit sad. And by celebrating I don't mean that you should the things you are "supposed to", but to do the kind of thing you like to do as a couple. That is what B&C did: we had a lovely dinner at Coma and instead some meaningless/expencive gifts we made some purchases to our home (like this Tripod with a black shade which we just adore).

Today I'm sure, we will also reminiscence on our lives together and cuddle a lot ;)

By Crumpet
---------
Hyvää vuosipäivää, B&C!

Jotkut parit eivät juhli vuosipäiväänsä ja se on minusta hieman surullista. Ja juhlinnalla en tarkoita sitä, että pitäisi jotenkin suorittaa ja tehdä niitä juttuja, joita vuosipäivinä "kuuluu tehdä". Juhlinnalla tarkoitan sitä, että tehdään niitä asioita, joita nimenomaan pariskuntana halutaan tehdä. Juuri näin B&C toimikin: söimme herkullisen illallisen Comassa ja teimme (kalliiden/merkityksettömien lahjojen oston sijaan) hankintoja yhteiseen kotiimme (kuten tämän Tripodin mustalla varjolla, josta olemme aivan innoissamme).

Tänään, olen siitä varma, muistelemme yhteistä taivaltamme ja hellimme toisiamme ;)

By Crumpet

Ei kommentteja: