Even though I am really comfortable being naked (ask Bean:)) there are times when one would prefer being a little more discreet. But that is not always up to you…
One
Few years ago I was in this little, hip clothing store with my sister. I found a nice pare of pants and decided to try them on. I went to the changing booth and took my pants off. Right then, when I was standing there, in my strings, one of shop assistants decides to pull the curtain wide open. There was me, with my bare backside revealed to everyone, pulling the curtain back again. The shop assistant never apologised (I think she was at least as shocked as I was:)) and only said to me, that she had pulled the curtain to see, if anyone was there (!). I said: “Well, I was!” My sister laughed her head off.
These thing only happen to me :D
Two
Our doorbell rang. Bean happened to have some clothing on (amazing as such), and before I could say anything, sprang to the door. I franticly tried to find something to put on, but I didn’t find anything and then I heard Bean open the door. You can see our living room from the front door, and there was I, leaping like a fierce ballet dancer, to avoid being seen bare butted. On the door was our neighbour, a little old lady, who had problems with her digital television (she had ask for help with it before and I said always to ask help, if she needed it). When Bean came back from our neighbour, I informed him of the fact that the little old lady had seen my bare backside flying across the air.
He laughed his head off :D
Three
When we arrived to Vienna, the day was hot and moist. In our hotel room, we both took our sweaty plane clothes of and had a shower. Then we went to bed, to have a little restorative nap and to enjoy the air conditioner, when all of a sudden we heard someone coming in. We both tried to cover ourselves (with very little luck:)) when the maid that came in. She screamed: “I’m sorry” in German and backed quickly out.
We both laughed our heads off :D
By Crumpet
----------------
Vaikka viihdynkin mielelläni alasti (kysykää vaikka Pavulta:)), on silti aikoja, jolloin haluaisi esiintyä asiallisesti toisille. Mutta tämä ei ole aina kiinni vain sinusta itsestäsi..
Yksi
Muutama vuosi sitten olin ostoksilla pienessä, mutta ihan nastassa vaatekaupassa siskoni kanssa. Löysin kivat housut, joita päätin sovittaa. Menin sovituskoppiin ja riisuin housuni. Juuri silloin, kun seisoin kopissa pelkissä stringeissäni, myyjä nykäisee kopin verhon apposen auki. Siinä sitten minä, paljas takamus esillä koko kaupalle, yritän puolestani kiskoa verhoa takaisin kiinni. Myyjä ei koskaan pyytänyt anteeksi (luulen, että hän oli vähintään yhtä shokissa, kuin minäkin:)) vaan hän sanoi pelkästään, että oli avannut verhon, nähdäkseen oliko kopissa joku(!). Johon totesin, että ”Minä olin!”. Siskoni nauroi tapahtuneelle katketakseen..
Tällaista voi tapahtua vain minulle :D
Kaksi
Ovikellomme soi. Pavulla sattui olemaan jotain vaatetusta yllään (ihme kyllä), joten ennen kuin ehdin sanoa mitään, hän rynnisti ovelle. Yritin epätoivoisesti etsiä jotain päälle puettavaa, mutten löytänyt mitään ja samalla kuulin Pavun avaavan oven. Ulko-oveltamme näkee olohuoneeseemme ja siellä minä, välttääkseni esiintymästä paljaspyllyin, loikkaan piiloon kuin balettitanssija konsanaan. Ovella oli naapurimme, vanhahko, pieni täti, jolla oli ongelmia digitelevisionsa kanssa (hän oli käynyt pyytämässä apua aikaisemminkin, jolloin sanoin, että vastaisuudessakin autamme mielellämme). Kun Papu palasi naapurimme luota, kerroin hänelle, että tuo täti oli juuri nähnyt paljaan takalistoni liitävän läpi huoneen.
Papu nauroi katketakseen :D
Kolme
Kun saavuimme Wieniin, oli kuuma ja kostea päivä. Hotellihuoneessamme otimme hikiset lentovaatteet pois päältämme ja menimme suihkuun. Sitten menimme pötkölle, tarkoituksenamme ottaa pienet päikkärit ja nauttia ilmastoinnin viileydestä, kun yhtäkkiä kuulimme jonkun tulevan sisään huoneeseemme. Me molemmat yritimme repiä peittoa päällemme (heikoin tuloksin:)) kun huonesiivooja tupsahti sisään. Hän kiljahti ”Anteeksi” saksaksi ja peruutti kiireellä ulos..
Me molemmat nauroimme katketaksemme :D
By Crumpet
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti