It is finally here: all six seasons of Lovejoy! I was a nipper, when I fell in love with the series. After that I managed to record almost all the episodes on VHS. I bought Gash’s books from home and abroad (The Judas Pair, The Sleepers Of Erin, Pearlhanger, The Tartan Ringers, The Lies Of Fair Ladies, The Grail Tree). And now finally the DVD-version, our Christmas present to each other :)
By Crumpet
-----------
Se on vihdoin täällä: kaikki kuusi tuotantokautta Lovejoy’ta! Olin pieni napero, kun ihastuin sarjaan. Sittemmin sain lähes kaikki jaksot nauhoitettua VHS:lle. Ostelin Gashin kirjoja kotimaasta ja ulkomailta (The Judas Pair, The Sleepers Of Erin, Pearlhanger, The Tartan Ringers, The Lies Of Fair Ladies, The Grail Tree). Ja nyt vihdoin DVD:llä joululahjamme toisillemme :)
By Crumpet
"He looked like the poet Shelley after a big night out with Lord Byron."
P.G.Wodehouse
1 kommentti:
I forgot "Gold by Gemini" from my book list.. :) Still some to collect, eh?
Lähetä kommentti