Soon our journey together is about to begin, my little Bean, but before that I wanted to write something to You..
Every day I look at you - your beautiful, smiling face - and think, how lucky I am to be able to share my life with you. Your love makes me believe in myself and believe in humankind, to trust in life's ability to carry us (and think about the adventures still ahead of us). You've been by my side through overwhelming happiness and joy, through saddness and sickness (and we will get through everything together). I know that I can always trust in you and that you will always be there for me, my rock.
I share everything with you and you know me throughout - you love me just the way I am (I know that). You are my best friend and the best spouse one could ever imagine. I always miss you when we are apart, even if it were for a little while (I know you feel the same). These years together with you have been the happiest of my life, time has just flown (has it really been nearly four years, my love?).
You make me laugh and rejoice about the little moments of life (you are truly funny and have the best sense of humor). Your romantic nature and tenderness towards me seems to be endless (you are so good to me and so generous in your love). I yearn for the scent of your skin and for your touch (you really know how, don't you, my darling). Your handsomeness brings me to my knees (he is my (!) man).
You are unselfish and kind and make me thrive to be a better person (thank you, love). You inspire me with you intellect and zest for knowledge. I admire your balance, modesty and beautiful nature. I want to give you all the goodness, happiness and love in this world (you deserve it all). My own rib-buddy, little button nose. I love you now, forever and always.
Your Crumpet
-----------
Kohta matkamme alkaa, Papuseni, mutta sitä ennen haluan kirjoittaa Sinulle jotain..
Every day I look at you - your beautiful, smiling face - and think, how lucky I am to be able to share my life with you. Your love makes me believe in myself and believe in humankind, to trust in life's ability to carry us (and think about the adventures still ahead of us). You've been by my side through overwhelming happiness and joy, through saddness and sickness (and we will get through everything together). I know that I can always trust in you and that you will always be there for me, my rock.
I share everything with you and you know me throughout - you love me just the way I am (I know that). You are my best friend and the best spouse one could ever imagine. I always miss you when we are apart, even if it were for a little while (I know you feel the same). These years together with you have been the happiest of my life, time has just flown (has it really been nearly four years, my love?).
You make me laugh and rejoice about the little moments of life (you are truly funny and have the best sense of humor). Your romantic nature and tenderness towards me seems to be endless (you are so good to me and so generous in your love). I yearn for the scent of your skin and for your touch (you really know how, don't you, my darling). Your handsomeness brings me to my knees (he is my (!) man).
You are unselfish and kind and make me thrive to be a better person (thank you, love). You inspire me with you intellect and zest for knowledge. I admire your balance, modesty and beautiful nature. I want to give you all the goodness, happiness and love in this world (you deserve it all). My own rib-buddy, little button nose. I love you now, forever and always.
Your Crumpet
-----------
Kohta matkamme alkaa, Papuseni, mutta sitä ennen haluan kirjoittaa Sinulle jotain..
Joka ikinen päivä katselen sinua - kauniita, hymyileviä kasvojasi - ja mietin, kuinka onnekas olen, koska saan jakaa elämäni kanssasi. Rakkautesi saa minut uskomaan itseeni ja ihmisiin, luottamaan elämän kykyyn kantaa meitä (ja millaisia seikkailuja meillä onkaan vielä edessä). Olet ollut rinnallani läpi pakahduttavan ilon ja riemun, surun ja sairauden (me selviämme kaikesta yhdessä). Tiedän, että voin aina luottaa sinuun ja että olet aina tukenani, oma kallioni.
Jaan kaiken kanssasi ja sinä tunnet minut läpikotaisin - rakastat minua juuri sellaisena kuin olen (tiedän sen). Olet paras ystäväni ja paras kumppani, mitä kuvitella voi. Kaipaan sinua aina, kun olemme erossa, vaikka vain lyhyen hetken ajan (tiedän, että tunnet samoin). Nämä vuodet kanssasi ovat olleet elämäni onnellisimmat, aika kanssasi on lentänyt (onko siitä jo kohta neljä vuotta, rakkaani?)
Sinä saat minut nauramaan ja iloitsemaan elämän pienistä hetkistä (olet todella hauska ja huumorintajusi on loistava). Romanttisuutesi ja hellyytesi minua kohtaan tuntuu olevan loputonta (olet minua kohtaan niin hyvä ja rakkaudessasi antelias). Janoan ihosi tuoksua ja kosketustasi (miten sinä osaatkin sen, kultaseni). Komeutesi saa minut polvilleen (hän on minun(!) mieheni).
Olet pyyteetön ja kiltti ja saat minut yrittämään olla parempi ihminen (kiitos rakas). Innostat minua älylläsi ja tiedonhalullasi. Ihailen tasapainoisuuttasi, vaatimattomuuttasi ja kaunista luonnettasi. Haluan antaa sinulle kaiken hyvän, onnen ja rakkauden tässä maailmassa (sinä ansaitset kaiken sen). Oma kylkimyyräni, pieni nöpönenäni. Rakastan sinua nyt, aina ja ikuisesti.
Jaan kaiken kanssasi ja sinä tunnet minut läpikotaisin - rakastat minua juuri sellaisena kuin olen (tiedän sen). Olet paras ystäväni ja paras kumppani, mitä kuvitella voi. Kaipaan sinua aina, kun olemme erossa, vaikka vain lyhyen hetken ajan (tiedän, että tunnet samoin). Nämä vuodet kanssasi ovat olleet elämäni onnellisimmat, aika kanssasi on lentänyt (onko siitä jo kohta neljä vuotta, rakkaani?)
Sinä saat minut nauramaan ja iloitsemaan elämän pienistä hetkistä (olet todella hauska ja huumorintajusi on loistava). Romanttisuutesi ja hellyytesi minua kohtaan tuntuu olevan loputonta (olet minua kohtaan niin hyvä ja rakkaudessasi antelias). Janoan ihosi tuoksua ja kosketustasi (miten sinä osaatkin sen, kultaseni). Komeutesi saa minut polvilleen (hän on minun(!) mieheni).
Olet pyyteetön ja kiltti ja saat minut yrittämään olla parempi ihminen (kiitos rakas). Innostat minua älylläsi ja tiedonhalullasi. Ihailen tasapainoisuuttasi, vaatimattomuuttasi ja kaunista luonnettasi. Haluan antaa sinulle kaiken hyvän, onnen ja rakkauden tässä maailmassa (sinä ansaitset kaiken sen). Oma kylkimyyräni, pieni nöpönenäni. Rakastan sinua nyt, aina ja ikuisesti.
Sinun Murusi

Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti